Monday, April 22, 2013

Gazpacho Juice



In honor of my 3 day juice cleanse, I'm sharing my most inspired (to date) juice recipe. Juice on!

Gazpacho Juice
Serves 4 (or 3 people who are on a juice cleanse)
Inspired by the classic Spanish cold tomato soup, this is a delicious savory juice that probably tastes best when you're on a juice cleanse. 

5 small organic tomatoes
2 organic lemons
1 1/2 organic cucumbers
handful parsley (I'm getting tired of typing organic but using organic produce is better for the Earth and you. Obviously, you're gonna do what you want, but if you already have a juicer at your house, then you're probably the type of person who buys organic produce anyways. Moving on...)
1 bunch celery
1 clove garlic
2 green onions

Put in your juicer, strain and enjoy! Don't be put off by the color, it tastes like gazpacho, I promise!

1 comment: