Saturday, July 17, 2010

Move Over, Martha Stewart


I've always wanted to be the next Martha Stewart. In the age of the interwebs, what better place to start than with a blog? In this blog I will provide cleaning, cooking, crafting, fashion, and health tips for the 2o1o's woman who has an inner 1950's housewife. Not that I have any idea of how I'm supposed to live my life or anything. Which is why I'm perfectly qualified to write this blog.

So my first topic for the modern woman with an inner 1950's housewife is: Microwaving eggs.

You can microwave a freaking egg.

An egg.

Like from a chicken.

A freaking E-G-G.

To microwave an egg (sunny side up/over-easy style), here's what you do:

1. Spray a deep ceramic soup/cereal bowl with cooking spray or take a paper towel and rub it with olive oil.

2. Crack the egg into the lubricated bowl.

3. Cover the bowl with a paper towel.

4. Microwave on the normal microwave setting for 30-45 seconds.

5. Remove the paper towel and enjoy your freaking microwaved egg!

No comments:

Post a Comment